What’s your photo policy?
NON-COMMERCIAL PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEOGRAPHY / FILM
Personal photography is allowed on the property as long as you comply with the below guidelines:
- A single camera is permitted; no additional lighting, props, backdrops, reflective equipment, etc.
- Please be mindful of other visitors; do not block areas or impede the flow of foot or car traffic.
- If the photo shoot interferes with normal business operations, the photographer will be asked to stop.
- Please limit photography to non-peak hours: Sundays (any time) and Weekdays (before 11am or between 2pm and 6pm).
- Photos of storefronts and tenant branding are not allowed without written approval by any such tenants.
- Westside Provisions reserves the right to prevent any photographing for any reason, including, but not limited to, photographing deemed inappropriate or unsafe.
COMMERCIAL PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEOGRAPHY & FILM
Because of the impact to merchants and our property, photography & videography / film is generally disallowed at Westside Provisions for most commercial use. To request an exception and inquire about location fees, please contact our property manager, Kimberley Bell, at (404) 815-0045. Exceptions are dependent upon:
- How the creative material will be used
- Publicity and/or public information value
- Benefit or negative impact to Westside Provisions merchants
- Size of the shooting party, etc.
Why is there a pig in your logo?
The historic heart of Westside Provisions was once the site of Atlanta’s first modern meatpacking facility. Our logo reflects this history. Also, he’s cute! For a wealth of historical information about Westside Atlanta, including original ownership and historical data about the White Provision and Star Provisions buildings, explore the site map section at Marietta Artery Association.
How do I contact you?
Please contact our Property Management Office with general inquiries at 404-815-0045.
For media inquires, please contact Elizabeth White at our public relations agency of record, Domino Media Group: email@example.com.
For general creative + marketing inquiries, please contact our Director of Marketing, Jess Graves: firstname.lastname@example.org
For commercial leasing inquires, please contact Kristen Morris, email@example.com
For office leasing, please contact Peter Glover, Cushman & Wakefield, firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact White Provision Residences, please call(404) 815-0460 or visit Visit White Provision for details.
WSPD no longer offers event space for direct rental. If you'd like to host your event in the district, we suggest you contact these merchants about their event services:
Wedding and Other Event Rentals through JCT. Kitchen
Abigail Pietrobon, Email Abbey
(404) 355-5311 x212
Event Rentals through West Egg Café
Shelley Sweet, Email Shelley
We offer ample free parking in both our surface lots and our parking deck. The district is bustling at lunchtimes and in the evenings Thursday-Saturday. During our busiest hours, we also offer gratuity-based valet service.
WSPD is accessible via MARTA Bus Route 1, which connects with the Five Points Station, or Bus Route 12, which connects with the Midtown Station.